Nicole Boros is a Certified Family Law Specialist and principle attorney at Boros Law Firm. Her CFLS designation means that she has (1) demonstrated significant experience as a family law attorney, (2) passed a written examination, (3) received favorable recommendations from her peers and judicial officers and (4) committed herself to ongoing training within the field of family law.
Ms. Boros has been practicing for over 11 years and has always committed a significant portion of her practice to matters involving children. Starting in college, she volunteered her time with two Family Court Commissioners and assisted with cases involving child custody and visitation. During law school, she volunteered her time within the Juvenile Dependency Division of the San Diego Superior Court, for which she was inducted into the Pro Bono Honors Society. Ms. Boros continues to focus her practice on child custody issues, including move away requests and complex child custody matters involving professional athletes.
Ms. Boros also has experience with a variety of different types of family law matters including, divorce, legal separation, premarital agreements, property issues, child support, spousal support, domestic partnerships, and domestic violence restraining orders.
Born and raised in Chicago, Ms. Boros moved to Arizona where she attended Arizona State University and graduated cum laude with a major in Justice Studies. Ms. Boros received her Juris Doctor from California Western School of Law where she served as the President of the Student Bar Association and President of the Entertainment and Sports Law Society. Prior to opening Boros Law Firm, APC, Ms. Boros served as the Managing Attorney for three mid-size family law firms in San Diego. Ms. Boros also teaches Family Law and Introduction to Law at the University of San Diego.
State Bar Admissions
• State Bar of California
Federal Bar Admissions
• United States District Court, Southern District of California
• American Bar Association
• San Diego County Bar Association
• San Diego Family Law Bar Association
• Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
• California Western School of Law Alumni Association, Executive Board of Directors
• State Bar of California, Family Law Section
• Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2018
• Best of the Bar Nominee, San Diego Business Journal, 2014
• Barrister of the Year Nominee, State Bar of California
• Client's Choice, Avvo, 2012
• Faculty Award, California Western School of Law, 2008
• Wiley W. Manuel Award, The Board of Governors of the State
Bar of California